About Deep Space ommunication Experiment with Shin-en2
This page is prepared for deep space communication experiment with Shin-en2.
- Shin-en2 re-approched the Earth to 5.6 million km. Detection of Shin-en2's signal was tried using two large radio telescopes; IPRT of Tohoku University, Japan and GBT of NRAO, USA.
- Shin-en2's signal was detected by amateur radio operators in Janan and other countries. The most far-off distance of signal detection was 2.3 million km.
- Shin-en2 has been deployed from HIIA Vehicle.
- Utility program for Shin-en2 signal reception are opened courtesy of Sanada-san（JI1IZR), a member of ARTSAT group.
- Link design was uploed on "Frequency".
- Discription of WSJT receive software was uploed on "Ground St".
- Tracking Information was revised with courtesy of ARTSAT group.
- HK data analyzer was uploed on "Ground St".
- Sound file of received signal was uploed on "Downlin".
- Sound files for downlink commands were uploed on "Ground St".
- Open this wab page.